Consultant Finance, Commerciële Sector
- Corporate Finance, Consultancy
Job Description & Summary
Project-based working, a high degree of diversity, leading clients and complex issues. Are these the themes that appeal to you as a young professional now that you have graduated from university? In that case, you are the person we are looking for!
PwC Consulting is searching for talented new Finance consultants. Our clients’ board members need to take the right decisions for their organisations’ future. But a reliable decision depends on information. For this information in the form of results and prognoses, they depend on the financial function on a day-to-day basis. Furthermore, there is a growing demand from the market and supervisory bodies for reliable financial information and transparent processes. PwC Consulting’s finance team makes this possible for our clients. We help them to align their financial function with their strategy while at the same time ensuring that it is smart and efficient. This is the only way to meet the demands of our internal and external stakeholders.
As a budding consultant in our Finance practice, you will be part of the team that works closely with the client on challenging and complex finance issues.
You are a talented and ambitious student/entry-level professional who takes responsibility for your own opportunities and development. You want to develop further, both professionally and in your social skills, and are working on skills, insights and relationships that will help you throughout your career.
As a consultant in our Finance group, you would like to set your career off to a flying start. You want to grow further, share your acquired knowledge, expand your network and pursue your maximum potential as well as that of your colleagues
- You graduated from university with good results, preferably in Finance, Business Economics, Accounting & Control or Business Administration. If you have a degree in another discipline and are able to demonstrate an affinity with finance, we would certainly be interested in speaking with you about this position;
- You know how to make an impact, have strong analytical skills, are inquisitive and enjoy working in multidisciplinary teams;
- You enjoy using your practical and creative skills to analyse and resolve new issues;
- You have an excellent command of both Dutch and English;
- You believe in acting ethically, both internally and externally, and take responsibility for your own actions in that regard;
- You are curious about developments within your own discipline and driven to make a difference with your team;
- You can empathise well with your colleagues and stakeholders and are also able to identify everyone’s added value;
- You enjoy working in a team, in which different ideas and perspectives are included in the work;
- You are innovative, enterprising and not afraid to challenge the status quo.
From the first day, you will be an integral part of a team of professionals in the Finance group of our consultancy practice which works closely with our clients on improving their finance function. This allows us to help our clients convert their strategy into concrete implementation. We support them in getting a grip on their organisation and a better understanding of the organisation’s performances by ensuring the right management information is available. As a consultant, your tasks may include analysing the financial function, strategic cost-cutting programmes, developing management information or improving and implementing financial processes and systems.
Together with your colleagues, you will be advising clients that represent the very best of Dutch trade and industry, such as banks, insurers, multinationals and leading government institutions. You will be working in project teams headed by a senior consultant or manager.
What do we offer
At PwC, you will be behind the steering wheel of your own career. As a working consultant, you will be working in a young, dynamic and multidisciplinary team that focuses on personal and professional growth. Your work will be extremely varied and depend on the assignment, the client, the specialists in the team and your own preferences:
• An open working atmosphere, in which you can really practise giving and receiving feedback;
• A knowledge organisation in which you can both learn from, and develop into, a top specialist;
• Flexible working arrangements;
• Team events;
• The opportunity to work abroad after a number of years;
• Extensive training, aimed at developing both soft and professional skills;
• A coffee bar for relaxing with colleagues;
• The opportunity to get involved in Corporate Responsibility, different networks, diversity, innovation and/or recruitment within normal working hours;
• Extensive coaching and attention to your personal development;
• Lease car or car scheme;
• Laptop, iPhone;
• 30-32 days’ holiday and the option of converting your overtime into holidays.
Are you interested, do you recognize yourself in our purpose and values and do you fit in with the profile?
We would like to receive the following documents:
- Cover letter;
- (Optioneel)Grade list(s) Bachelor and Master.
Note: Your resume can be uploaded in the first step of the application form. You can upload the other documents (grades and cover letter) all together, in the third step of the application form.Do you still have questions in the meantime? Then switch with Gabriëlla Brussé, our recruiter via email@example.com; 088 792 23 55