Analyst Retail Risk Management
- Den Haag
- Banking, Consultancy, Risk Management
- NIBC Bank is looking for an Analyst to join the Retail Risk Management team.
Why would you want to work for NIBC’s Retail Risk Management?
Retail Risk Management is part of Risk Management and is responsible for the risk management of NIBC’s retail offering. Jointly with colleagues from e.g. market risk, credit risk, legal, compliance and operational risk management, the retail risk team covers the full width of risk management. The retail offering and thereby also the retail risk management activities are based on program lending with credit models and data mining analysis as well as non-financial risks as key areas. This will give you the opportunity to get an all-inclusive view on risk management, with a primary focus on financial risks.
What will you do?
- As a team member you will monitor, assess, analyse and report on the financial risks in NIBC’s retail offering, which consists of (mortgage) lending and savings in The Netherlands, Germany and Belgium
- Be involved in assessing risks of and advising in new (e.g. innovation and product development) projects initiated by the retail business
- Perform risk analyses based on internal and external data to actively steer the portfolio
- Contribute to internal reporting on Retail Risk developments
What will you need?
- Master Degree with a quantitative emphasis
- Maximum two years of working experience
- Good analytical skills and ability to work with data modelling software (VBA, Matlab)
- Problem solving and communication skills (English & Dutch) so that you are able to explain complex material
- Ability to act as team member in multidisciplinary project teams
- A can-do mentality where you are able to execute tasks independently
- Eagerness and curiosity regarding broader risk challenges and the environment in which we operate
- Demonstrated affinity with risk management and financial products
What you will get?
- A role giving you exposure to various internal stakeholders
- Opportunity to make a difference where you can see the direct impact of your work. This is the benefit of a smaller dynamic firm where you will not work on a small piece of a huge puzzle within a big corporation
- Activities expected to be performed in The Hague, though with flexible professional working arrangements
- A collegial environment where you can learn from the diverse experience of colleagues
- Ample development opportunities in other risk areas or retail. NIBC is keen to help employees reach their full potential where you will be at the centre of your own growth.
- We may offer you the opportunity to particiate in NIBC’s Talent Program. This one-year program is developed for a small group of selected talents from various disciplines. Working and learning-on-the-job is alternated with targeted training and development activities For more information please have a look at our website https://www.nibc.com/about-nibc/careers/talent-program/
Do you recognise yourself in this profile and are you eager to join? Please apply by submitting your CV and motivation letter through our website. Please click on the apply button and fill in the application form and upload your CV and motivation letter. To upload multiple documents, please click the upload button again after uploading a document! An assessment can be part of the application procedure.
For more information about the procedure you may contact the HRInfodesk at email@example.com or give us a call at +31(0)70 3429669. For more information about the position please contact Pien Smeets (Head of Retail Risk Management) at firstname.lastname@example.org