Consultant Treasury Management
- Financieel Management , Consultancy
As a Consultant within Zanders you can expect to work on live projects almost immediately, receive training and support from your senior colleagues as well as the opportunity to study for and complete the CFA program. There will be opportunity to work within a number of multinational corporations both locally and internationally, guiding and implementing treasury solutions. Projects could include cash management, supply chain finance, debt analysis, risk management as well as other treasury market trends with a focus on delivering independent and quality driven solutions.
Do you like to interact with clients and create solutions? Join Zanders and give your career a flying start!
You will be part of our consulting team in The Netherlands. Together you deliver the best possible products and services to our clients. We are looking for a graduate that has the ambition to develop themselves as a content driven consultant specializing in corporate treasury management and corporate finance advisory.
This role will bring you a variety of tasks and responsibilities:
- Researching markets, new legislation and regulation depending on the requirements of our corporate clients
- Assisting in the setup of reports and presentations
- Supporting project improvements and changes as well as linking study to practice
- Playing a pro-active role within live Treasury project. Working closely alongside senior consultants, developing knowledge and sharing knowledge along the way.
Skills to be successful
- Completed Master’s degree that relates to Finance, Economics and/or Financial Markets
- Ideally you have an understanding of treasury management and a proven interest in consulting
- Proven communication, organizational and project management skills are essential with the ability to work towards deadlines and adapt to various business environments
- Fluent in English and Dutch
- Available to travel both locally and internationally
We offer in return
- Varied and personal training program that will elevate your soft skills and content knowledge. Our Zanders Talent Program focuses on further qualifications, knowledge development and growth as an advisor
- Opportunity to work alongside a variety of clients and consultants, enabling you to build new skills quickly and become a refined professional with credibility and value
- A fun and enterprising team and organization that encourages, motivates and focuses on its people
Who we are
Zanders is an international specialized consultancy firm advising global organizations within treasury management, risk management and corporate finance. Our clients choose us because of our specialist and trend setting ideas surrounding financial solutions.
Zanders employs over 140 people who operate from our offices in The Netherlands, Belgium, United Kingdom, United States and Switzerland. Zanders encourages its employees to share their ideas and to remain at the forefront of innovative services and solutions. We offer the possibility to specialize and develop professionally, taking on personal responsibility for client projects from an early stage. Our culture is transparent and thrives on the open exchange of ideas and knowledge between colleagues.
If you are interested to join our team please send your application by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about the position or Zanders, please contact
Valérie Rath LL.M. | Talent Acquisition Manager | +31 35 692 89 89
Taking into account Zanders’ nature of enterprise, you are expected to behave to a high moral standard. A Pre-Employment Screening (PES) is part of the application process.