Consultant Treasury Technology
Process analysis and advisory is a complex profession. It takes a special kind of person to engage, listen and advise. For our Treasury and Risk Technology team we are recruiting for talented technical graduates who has a passion for complex process solutions, technology transformations and an active interest in global finance.
Skills to be successful
- Interested in developing a career in finance and technology with a specialization in treasury and risk management solutions
- Motivated when working on projects, with deadlines, change management and a systems/process focus
- Ability to inspire and open up dialogue with colleagues and clients. Enjoys challenging problems and thinking towards solutions
- Ambition to carry out further education such as CFA, FRM and financial systems training
- Drawn to a profession in consulting that involves specialization, emotional intelligence and relationship management
- Completed Master’s in a relevant study. Finance, Business Administration, Technology and Strategy are a successful match towards the make-up of the OPS Team
We offer in return
- Participation in the Zanders Talent Program which will elevate both your content knowledge and soft skills
- A varied and challenging project and client portfolio with plentiful opportunity to develop your knowledge in treasury, investments, derivatives, financial analysis, IT and project management.
- Opportunity to work with and advise a variety of well-recognized (global) financial institutions
- A lively and enterprising team and organization that encourages, motivates and focuses on its people.
Who we are
Zanders is an international specialized consultancy firm advising global organizations within treasury management, risk management and corporate finance. Our clients choose us because of our specialist and trend setting ideas surrounding financial solutions.
Zanders employs over 140 people who operate from our offices in The Netherlands, Belgium, United Kingdom, United States and Switzerland. Zanders encourages its employees to share their ideas and to remain at the forefront of innovative services and solutions. We offer the possibility to specialize and develop professionally, taking on personal responsibility for client projects from an early stage. Our culture is transparent and thrives on the open exchange of ideas and knowledge between colleagues.
If you are interested to join our team please send your resume and coverletter by e-mail to email@example.com
Taking into account Zanders’ nature of enterprise, you are expected to behave to a high moral standard. A Pre-Employment Screening (PES) is part of the application process.
For more information about the position or Zanders, please contact:
Valérie Rath LL.M. | Talent Acquisition Manager | +31 35 692 89 89